Smiths Station Clock Replica
Opened in 1854 under the ownership of Great Western Railways it was actually named Kingswood until 1902. This caused some confusion with its namesake Kingswood Station in Surrey hence the subsequent renaming.
These new electric clocks would have begun appearing in the '50's. Our replicas feature a high quality quartz movement which is powered by 1 AA battery.
C MMXII THE OLD MAP & CLOCK COMPANY - SENNEN COVE - PENZANCE - CORNWALL - TR19 7DF TELEPHONE 01736 871 853 FACSIMILE 01736 871 154